G1-placed BRILLIANT CUT Headlines First Group of Kentucky Winter Mixed Supplemental Entries
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an additional 49 supplemental entries to its 2022 Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale, to be held on February 7 and 8 in Lexington, Kentucky.
These latest entries, which are catalogued as hips 500-548, include:
- VACAY (Hip 501): Four-year-old daughter of NOT THIS TIME was a stakes winner at two and multiple stakes placed at three. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by Highgate Sales, agent.
- WINK TEXAS (Hip 520): Stakes placed four-year-old filly from the family of grade 1 winners SEVENTH STREET, AMERICAN GAL, and AUTHENTIC. Consigned as a broodmare prospect by James B. Keogh, agent.
- ELOQUENT SPEAKER (Hip 536): New York-bred daughter of FLATTER finished second, beaten a neck, in the La Verdad S. at Aqueduct in her most recent start on January 2. From the immediate family of multiple grade 1 winner BEHRENS, she is consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- JUST READ IT (Hip 537): Four-year-old stakes winning daughter of CONSTITUTION from the family of champion SAFELY KEPT and multiple graded stakes winner VENETIAN HARBOR. She captured the Cicada S. at Aqueduct last year and won an allowance/optional claimer at Aqueduct in her most recent start on January 6. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Taylor Made Sales Agency, agent.
- BRILLIANT CUT (Hip 541): Four-year-old daughter of SPEIGHTSTOWN finished second in the La Brea S. (G1) at Santa Anita in her most recent start on December 26. Earlier in her three-year-old campaign, she finished third in the Santa Ynez S. (G2). A half-sister to recent stakes winning two-year-old filly LEMIEUX, her immediate family includes grade 1 winners DIAMONDRELLA and LIFE IS GOOD, dominant winner of last year’s Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile (G1) to push his career earnings over $1 million. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Highgate Sales, agent.
These entries may now be viewed online and will also be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of the supplemental catalogue will be available on the sales grounds.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved supplemental entries through the end of the month.
For further information: