Bidding Now Open for May Digital Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued 53 entries for its May Digital Sale, which may now be viewed at digital.fasigtipton.com. Bidding is now open and closes Tuesday, May 16, at 2 PM ET.
The catalogue features horses of racing age, breeding stock, including mares with foals at foot, two-year-olds, and yearlings. The offerings are located through the United States, including California, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington.
“This sale has something for everyone,” said Leif Aaron, Fasig-Tipton Director of Digital Sales. “Our digital platform is really growing. This is one of our largest sales to date. There are a number of exciting opportunities that should have strong appeal this time of year.”
- A half-sister to the dam of regally bred Kentucky Oaks winner Pretty Mischievous
- Racehorse offerings from Live Oak Stud
- Mares with foals at foot by Not This Time, Good Magic, and Upstart
- Callin My Name, a two-year-old colt who ran 3rd on debut at Keeneland in MSW company, entered in Race 1 (MSW) at Churchill Downs on 5/11
- Mares in foal to Cyberknife and Vekoma
- Live Allowance level racehorses
To create an account or register to bid, prospective buyers should visit digital.fasigtipton.com.
For further information: