Fasig-Tipton Catalogues 100 Supplemental Entries to Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale
Fasig-Tipton has catalogued an initial 100 supplemental entries to its 2023 Kentucky Winter Mixed Sale, to be held on February 6 and 7 in Lexington, Kentucky.
These latest entries, which are catalogued as hips 466-565, include:
- DIAMOND WOW (Hip 493): Daughter of Lookin at Lucky was a stakes winner and Grade 2 placed at two. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Grovendale Sales, Agent.
- POR QUE NO (Hip 495): A stakes winner at three and a five-time winner, she’s out of a multiple stakes winner and graded stakes placed earner of more than $550,000. Consigned as a racing/broodmare prospect by Grovendale Sales, agent.
- CONSTITUTION – LIGHT OF A STAR YEARLING COLT (Hip 502): Son of Constitution is a full brother to multiple graded stakes winner Laura’s Light. He is also a half-brother to stakes winner Play Action Pass, and to stakes winning and multiple graded stakes placed Barry Lee. Consigned by Blake-Albina Thoroughbred Services, agent.
- MARIES MELODY (Hip 537): Gulfstream Park stakes winner carrying her first foal by Ghostzapper. Consigned by Hidden Brook, agent.
- BROADWAY GIRLS (Hip 543): Three-year-old daughter of Army Mule won the Blue Norther S. at Santa Anita over turf in her most recent start on December 30. She will make her next anticipated start in Santa Anita’s Las Virgenes S. (G3) on January 28 on dirt. Consigned by Highgate Sales, agent.
- AND STAY OUT (Hip 562): Dam of Coach, a multiple stakes winner and multiple graded stakes placed earner of $466,565. By Exchange Rate, she is offered in foal to Upstart. Consigned by Candy Meadows Sales, agent.
The supplement also includes mares in foal to Bolt d’Oro, Frosted, McKinzie, Mitole, Munnings, Paynter, Speightstown, Take Charge Indy, and Tiz the Law.
Yearling sires represented include Bolt d’Oro, Constitution, Curlin, Frosted, Girvin, Goldencents, Hard Spun, and Maclean’s Music.
These entries may now be viewed online and will be available in the equineline sales catalogue app. Print versions of the supplemental catalogue will be available on the sales grounds.
Fasig-Tipton will continue to accept approved supplemental entries through the end of the month.
For further information: