Kentucky COVID-19 Protocols
Updated: January 25, 2021
The following COVID-19 protocols will be in place in accordance with company policy and Kentucky regulations:
- Screening measures, including temperature checks and health screening questions, will be in place to gain admittance to the sales grounds for all staff, participants and attendees;
- Cloth face coverings are required in accordance with U.S. CDC recommendations;
- Participants will not be allowed to congregate. At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people;
- Limited seating capacity in the sales pavilion;
- Valet parking will not be available;
- Increased cleaning and disinfection procedures will be implemented with regular sanitation of high touch surfaces at least every two hours;
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is recommended for all attendees;
Voluntary drive-thru COVID-19 testing will be available on Friday, February 5 from 9AM to 5PM in advance of the Kentucky Winter Mixed sale. Results will be available within 24 hours. COVID-19 testing is not a requirement for attendance at the sale. If you choose to participate in voluntary testing, please fill out the TPI Lab Requisition Form and bring it with you.
The health and safety of sale participants is of paramount importance. These guidelines are intended as a supplement to assist with safe operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change.
For further information: